Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2007

The 7th Chapter


After reading chapter 7:
1. Comment on the following quote: "And, of course, Alex understood only too well." (p.43, l.33)

2. Write a different ending of the chapter: "That night, when Alex had gone to sleep, TOM picked up his diary and began writing." (compare p.43, l.34f)
1. In my opinion the auther wanted to tell, that Alex now, after this discussion, can understand why his father left him and his mom. And that Alex have sometimes the same decision to make, not so important like Tom , but about the same thing.

2. Dear Diary,

Alex and me we had a real father and son time in the last days. We had a lot of fun and "adventures". But the most important thing is, that we finally talked about the things, wich we always wanted to talk about. His feelings were really mixed, he was sad and angry, he asked me the questions, which he always wanted to ask. Later, when I told him why I left him and his mom, it was like he understood my decision. Now everythin is clear

Keine Kommentare: