Montag, 19. November 2007

The 6th chapter


Obligatory
1. Before you read the 6th chapter: Predict what Alex tells Tom when he meets him for the first time after 16 years?
2. After you read the 6th chapter: What did Alex say? Where you right? Give evidence from the text. (quote!)
Optional
1.Write an own stanza (Strophe) for “Jumpy” or “Earthquake”.

Obligatory
1. In my opinion Alex will, at the beginning, talk really normal, although he will be very nervous, about things he did since he been in Australia. Later it could be more serious.

2. First Alex talk like I regarded. Tom make jokes to make Alex feel better ("Tom was obviously trying hard to make his son feel comfortable,..." P.31 l.18-19) but later Alex couldn't hold it out and beginn to ask loudly, why Tom did like Alex never exist.
Later he recognize that it was too much, so they begin to talk seriously about it.
And Tom invites Alex to drive with him to Queensland.

Optional

1. Earthquake

You move me like an earthquake
earthquake, earthquake
You make me wonder
everytime I'm with you
you move me like an earthquake
erthquake, earthquake

4 Kommentare:

annek hat gesagt…

I like that verse! It reminds me of a song, I think, though I can't actually tell which.
Don't forget to keep on posting and commenting - you're doing fine so far.

annek hat gesagt…

I almost forgot to tell you - go and check out my blog - you'll find your name in a new list of teams - and you are one of the team leaders :-)

Püppi hat gesagt…

hey honyey
i really liked your earthquake words...
we all know what u wre thinking about O-o ^^
lieb dia
püppitje

Mit Schirm, Charme & Murakami hat gesagt…

Your song is amazing - it rocks!!
But honey where are the other posts? I want to comment them!